Carfax report help

Could someone please help check the following VIN? Thanks a lot! Have a good night.

9BWBT61J614059287
Reply to
Drgscrp

what's wrong with paying for it yourself?

Reply to
jim beam

I always wonder that myself, when this question is posted (as it is so often). If people can't afford the fee, how can they afford the vehicle?

Reply to
Brian Smith

The answer is yes. Someone probably could.

Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

Hmm, No, they have money for beer, smoke, car but not for Carfax service.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Good point.

Reply to
Brian Smith

One should have priorities......!

Reply to
L Alpert

If I could I would no prob.

Reply to
JRL

I don't see the big deal, but frankly, a mass-posting to numerous groups is kind of irritating. I'm on an Audi e-mail list, with a large number of frequent posters, who have been part of the list for a long time. It's a real community. People ask for open Carfax accounts all the time, and we help each other out. I have had open accounts twice this year while looking for a car for my son, and I gladly ran VIN's for people from that community. I don't think I would from some guy posting on multiple groups, who I didn't recognize. Who knows, could be Carfax phishing for people misusing their service.

OTOH, Carfax charges a LOT to run one VIN - $24.99, if memory serves. It's only $29.99 for a 30-day window.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58