How much coolant?

How much antifreeze/coolant (in US gallons) do I need to add to my 2006 civic in a 50/50 mixture with distilled water?

Reply to
JJB

NWF_Snake

Use only Honda Antifreeze, which will be pre-mixed. No need for diluting.

And add it until it is full in the Radiator, then make sure the overflow is full to at least the min mark, better if it is somewhere in the middle or closer to the max.

I am not sure, but IIRC, this should only take a gallon from empty.

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

Be sure it is premixed. Honda does sell both premix and solid antifreeze! (A liquid of course :) ) Howard

Reply to
Howard