I'm #2 !!! Most stolen car

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9A06CC348503Ejyanikkuanet@64.209.0.85:

That's because there's lttle difference between Canada and the US. Not like the difference between the Estados Unidos and Meh-ee-co.

Canada: Hollywood's minor leagues.

Somebody fairly knowledgeable once told me Hollywood is half Canadian and half Jewish.

Reply to
Tegger

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9A06CC8782087jyanikkuanet@

64.209.0.85:

Scheib.

We have them up here too, and they're as shitty as yours.

I swear they use Crayola watercolor paints.

Reply to
Tegger

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9A06D69A812B9tegger@207.14.116.130:

I'm still undecided whether Pam Anderson's coming to the US was a plus or minus....

I still get a laugh from the "McKenzie Brothers",eh? 8-)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"Tegger" wrote

Ha... when I took a vocational manual transmission course a few years ago, some of the young fellows and I had a mean chuckle about coming upon cars like this.

My (forme) local U-Pull-It is amazingly well-organized. One checks in, paying a buck, and a clerk will print out were all the cars of a certain year, model, and make are parked. They change the stock about every three months.

I know what you mean. Still.

I am hoping I can find another such yard in my new location. Still out West, but way more city driving. My miles/gallon has shot down to 35-38-ish.

Reply to
Elle

Few years back had my OEM radio stolen. Had to have a resale value of $5. Broke a window to get it, cost me $50 to replace. Dumbshit economics. Never did replace the radio before I sold the car.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

-- Tp,

-------- __o

----- -\

Reply to
TomP

Let me know if you ever come across an EN1 1300 engine with accessories...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Ahhh, but I'm in the Austin, TX area and summer heat is hard on interiors. But, the '83 still has a perfect dash and the '82 could be an easy repair. The seats are another story though..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Probably the best is MAACO but you gotta watch 'em... They'll add on addons if you don't. Oh, and you do the prep to make sure that part is done right.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9A06D80F3D70Ejyanikkuanet@64.209.0.85:

The funniest thing about the McKenzie Brothers is that Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis invented the Brothers as a joke, as a thumbed-nose to Canadian regulators, who require a certain amount of "Canadian content" on Canadian- legal television.

To their astonishment, the McKenzie Brothers became a continent-wide hit.

Reply to
Tegger

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:EEX8j.265268$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

I don't think they have anything that old, but if I remember, I'll check in the spring.

Spring seems a long way off right now. We got ten inches of snow yesterday and I have a six-foot pile of snow at the end of my driveway. When we get more snow I'm not sure where I'm going to put it...

Reply to
Tegger

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:NGX8j.265277$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

But I'll bet /you/ don't have two feet of snow on your deck...

Reply to
Tegger

It's been cold in Austin too... Freezes for the past couple of mornings and only goin' to 61° today...

BTW, the EN1 engine was the 1300 without CVCC.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

No, but I have some nice pix of snows that I had to deal with back in New England... Never Again!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire