Liquid ID needed

Moving my 1994 Honda Civic EX while doing blizzard clean-up duty, I saw some drips of yellowish liquid coming from the undercarriage. By the color you might blame the neighbor's dog... but it was definitely coming from under the car.

Would appreciate help IDing it if you could -- if that's enough description. Thank you!

Reply to
hutchtoo

Open the rad cap, dip your finger, drip it on the snow. Probably it. Automatic tranny fluid looks pink or brown on snow. Top the reservoir up to MAX with Honda premix, not water. Check it next two mornings to see if it's leaking or just 'sipping' it into the rad.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'