Please help-Dashboard lights are turning off automatically...

Hi

HONDA Accord - 4dr - LX - Not Vtech

When i have lights ON, dashboards lights are turning OFF automatically but they do comes back time to time by themself. Day time is Ok but night time and I can't see a thing and to check my speed i need to turn on roof light. Please help...

Thanks!!!

Reply to
owaisahmed

Has it got a dimmer control..? If so, rotate it back and forth a few times, as it may be getting "sticky"...

Reply to
Larry the J.