S60 Day running lights

Hi,

Anyone know how or where to turn off day running lights on a 2005 UK S60 please?

Manual says refer to a Volvo dealer, but I'm sure I've stumbled across an option from the car settings menu. Needless to say, I can't seem to 'stumble' across it again, now I want the day running lights off.

Cheers

Reply to
Proteus

Someone

I guess it *is* a dealer job - unless you've got any diagnostic kit which will plug into the ODB-II socket. My V70 certainly was.

Reply to
Roger Mills

It needs Volvo dealer equipment to do it. My standard ODB-II kit doesn't know anything about the lights or any other bit of the car other than the engine.

The dealer will probably do it for free if you take the car in for a service and ask nicely.

Rich

-- Remove socks and trousers to reply.

Reply to
Richard Crewe

Thanks for the feedback guys...

Better talk nicely to our friendly dealer then..

Reply to
Proteus

Has to be done @ the dealer through there computer

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Years ago I spoke with a dealer in the US. They will not touch it due to the fear of being sued.

It is a safety feature!!!!!!! Why did you buy a Volvo?

Reply to
Gunner