Question re replacing Brake and Tranny fluid

Ah, another one for whom truth hurts.

You'd rather be shielded from the truth than face any hurt that results from the truth.

Sad.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

OK

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

two questions:

  1. what do you have against archiving? if you don't write anything you're not prepared to stand by, archive is not a problem.

  1. why don't you just stick to one handle? multiple posts from different handles just illustrated you're as disorganized in your usenet posting as you are in your ability to maintain your car properly.

sure, many times. by people like you.

of course, i could have responded with something more appropriate like "rtfm", but i didn't, i took the trouble to spell out information you needed, and why. what i didn't do though was play the game you wanted - the whiny victim "i'll tell my mommy on you" game.

no, you're being revisionist and dishonest. your o.p. could have been simply:

  1. what is the service interval for transmission oil?
  2. what is the service interval for brake fluid?
  3. how much does the dealer usually charge for changing the above on my [insert vehicle details and location here]?

that gives you all you need to make your own decisions - no whiny victim games at all. and the fact that you're now being hostile merely illustrates how diseased and stupid that game playing is.

Reply to
jim beam

How can you say you are tire about DEALER BASHING almost everybody in the USA has taken a pay cut but not the STEALER I mean DEALERs.

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

You're delusional.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I live in the Sierra Nevada maybe an hour's drive from Sacramento. Up here = in the foothills we had the only Ford dealer and the only Dodge dealer go b= ankrupt, and out of business due to lack of sales. The family that used to= sell GM and Jeeps, had to give up the Jeeps, and consolidate to smaller lo= cations. The Honda dealership, in Shingle Springs (no, I am not making tha= t up)is the smallest Honda dealership in the world, but they are hanging on= . This is such a small place that everyone knows everyone, so they really = cannot do anything funny. They have two sales people, both part-time. One= is the singer for the fifties group, "Aftershock" and the other is a recen= t Afhgan refugee. They have memorized the sales spiel, but if it gets tech= nical, like pairing a cell phone to the hands-free link, they have to call = a tech. but no one minds, because that is just the way that it is. Anyway,= most dealers, and their people and families (and they are, after all human= too) have suffered a great deal. I see one guy in a place, and the next m= onth he's in a different place, and lucky to get that. It has been no piec= e of cake for anybody.

Reply to
billzz

FIRE LIEUT Z wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c18g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

You obviously have no concept on how the "dealers" get paid....Drunk too much Kool-Aid haven't you!!!!!! DaveD

Reply to
Dave Dodson

snipped-for-privacy@c18g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

If the money tight you don't have right downside like everybody else. You just got to big for your britches. (GET BIGGER MAKE MORE MONEY) lol

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

FIRE LIEUT Z wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m10g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

WTF are u trying to say? Your drivel makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.....Gawd what an idiot...DaveD

Reply to
Dave Dodson

This is not an English-speaking person, so they use colloquialisms, which are not appropriate, but fit their pre-conceived notions. There is not any use in responding.

Reply to
billzz