Brake fluid change 2000 camry

I have a 2000 camry with 53,000 miles and I would like to know how often I should change the brake fluid. I am very happy with this car except for the
brakes. Lots of vibration when you try to stop at higher speed. Thought it might improve when the brake pads were changed but new pads did not help. Thanks for your help, Dugb
doug wrote:

Every two years or so is a general recommendation.

Did you get new rotors or have the existing ones machined? Machined rotors can give this effect because the tolerances are so tight and are hard to achieve. If the rotors are new, you shouldn't have vibration - I'd take the car back to the service depot.
Sounds like your brake job was a hack job, if rotors are new or turned they will not grab, unless by now youve had a few 60-0 fast stops and or overheated them, Change the fluid, but it wont help your issue, just the longevity of the system. Old thin, turned rotors warp easier, less metal to absorb the heat, take it back to the hack.
Inspect your rotors to see if there are deep grooves on it. If so, you need either re-surface it or change it.
Every 2 years is the common practice. I do it every year. $5 plus some of my time.
Wheel vibration may be the rotors are warped. Have it checked. Make sure the calipers slide freely. There are other causes, such as loose suspension components, worn wheel bearings. But warped rotors are the most common cause. Not brake pads.