Rattle when turning Accord EX

Whenever I make a sharp turn (especially a right turn), a rattling sound emanates from under the front of the car. Milder turns won?t cause the rattle, so I only hear it when moving at low speeds (the only time sharp turns are possible). Any ideas?

Reply to
thm61

First idea is to make sure the CV joints are booted and greased and don't have crud inside. Still, depending on the age of the car, you could have a bad CV joint.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Check your CV joints.

Reply to