Re: Accord 2006 radio receiver

"Art" wrote

Honda has sucky radios. People blame the antenna in the windshield but > lots of cars have that feature and still have good reception. We have a > 2005 Accord and 2006 Odyssey and both suck radio wise. Maybe the > satellite radio people are bribing Honda to put in lousy radios.

I'll say it again: mine in my '04 EX Accord 4-cyl non-nav... is just great. No complaints on either reception or audio quality.

Reply to
Howard Lester

Same on my '06 Si. My reception is far better than it was in the last car with an aftermarket stereo...

Reply to
Joseph M LaVigne

Reply to
BWBrown