Re: NEW Vehilcles Can run on Gasoline and Water!

There is a new invention out there. Thanks to new Technology you can improve

your milage by up to 50%.

> And Yes your vehicle CAN drive on gas and water. I know it sounds crazy, but it is true. > > Have a look at what the website below has to say. Many people are using this

system already.

> Oil Companies have known this proven Technology for a long time ... Just to

let you know..

> Don't you want to save on fuel and meantime help the environment too ? > >

First off, no energy what so ever is stored in plain water. Secondly, the energy (thermal) being released upon burning the electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen is equal to the amount of energy (electrical) needed for the electrolysis of water. Lastly, the efficiency of transforming thermal engergy into kinetic ennergy in internal combustion engines is about 30%.

And exactly where does the electricity come from? It's not just there for you to use. Look at it this way. You use gasoline to run an electric generator, then use the electricity it generates to breakup the water into hydrogen and oxygen, then you use the H and O2 you have collected to run your car. Clever!! How about using gasoline to run your car?

Cars have been made to run on liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen, nothing new about that. But that's for experiments, not for economy reasons. And unless you're suicidal, i won't recommend you drive such a car... bwahhaha

That website is not about running your engine on water, water is NOT fuel!!

By using misleading and unrelated information, it's trying to talk you into spending money to do water injection the redneck's way!!! Look at that pickle jar and all that sh*t.. hahaha!!!

Reply to
bi241