How Does A Car Run on Water?

=85With this water fuel technology, I have personally saved more than

50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system=85
tbmcars

Well... it is certainly possible - but it is more indicative of your maintenance habits than the validity of the technology. What is really happening, of course, is that your car is running as it would were it properly maintained in the first place, probably for the first time in years. But, unless your habits change substantially, it won't last.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

I answered one of these people claiming that they had a hydrogen generator on their car and they just "loved" it. They were also selling the kits and were local to Chicago. I said that I wanted to buy a kit BUT I wanted to see how their car was running. Regrettably his car got stolen before I could check it out. STRANGE timing huh? ;-) Also they have not gotten another car or have not contacted me to check it out. hmmmm

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Of course it is. However, the water-injector system has some merit for keeping valve-trains clean, fuel/air density high and the heads cool - in moderation of course.

And so a poorly maintained engine - not atypical of someone who might be taken by such a scam - would benefit disproportionately and so lead to the most emphatic endorsements.

Dave:

Hydrogen Generator - one assumes via electrolysis? I would like to see a system capable of producing 208,000 BTUs worth of hydrogen per hour

- that comes to about four pounds of hydrogen, which would require electrolizing 2.5 gallons (20 pounds) of water +/- for round figures

- assuming 20+mpg or equivalent. Present electrolysis systems operating at less than 500C are about 41% efficient. Assuming no other loses, the system would have to produce 126,000 BTU of electricity to get 52,000 (one pound) of Hydrogen.

Scam. Perpetual motion.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw