Re: NEW Vehilcles Can run on Gasoline and Water!

There is a new invention out there. Thanks to new Technology you can impro=

ve your milage by up to 50%.

> And Yes your vehicle CAN drive on gas and water. I know it sounds crazy, b=

ut it is true.

My Ford Escort already runs on gas and water.

The gas goes in the round horizontal tank in the back. The water goes in the flat vertical tank in the front. I have to refill the round tank every other week, but the flat tank hardly ever needs water. I figure I'm getting about 12,000 MPG on the flat tank. Wish the round one was that efficient.

Reply to
Darryl

Water injectors have been around almost a long as the gasoline engine. Water injecting was used in WWII aircraft and sold for cars after the war, but so was snake oil. The advantage is the power developed when the water expands to seventeen times its volume when it turns to steam in the cylinder. The problem when using water in an automobile engine, vis a v a stationery engine, is the multitude of condition in which autos are used around the country, temperatures, elevations, barometric pressures etc.. If the "mix" is wrong all kinds of problems can result, from oil contamination, to freezing issues and killing the combustion stroke. There is no free lunch.

My Ford Escort already runs on gas and water.

The gas goes in the round horizontal tank in the back. The water goes in the flat vertical tank in the front. I have to refill the round tank every other week, but the flat tank hardly ever needs water. I figure I'm getting about 12,000 MPG on the flat tank. Wish the round one was that efficient.

Reply to
Mike hunt

They use some gadget to electrolyze the water to hydrogen and oxygen, then add it to the air intake. They claim that increased efficiency of the gasoline burn more than offsets the energy needed to electrolyze the water.

Sounds like crap to me - but I would love to be proven wrong. I love my old 5.0 but $3.15 a gallon is killing me. And my car is already 20 years old. I really don't care about "long term" effects.

Reply to
DJ

If you like high powered cars, you might want to think about buying a new high powered car to keep when we can no longer buy the cars we want, regardless of the price of fuel. It is much better to drive a bit less to reduce ones fuel cost than to be forced to buy a small car that is unsafe for ones family, in my opinion.

I pers>> Water injectors have been around almost a long as the gasoline engine.

Reply to
Mike hunt

I don't need a "high powered" car, but I do like old-school big sedans. My MGM has an iron block, iron heads, burns no oil, hasn't yet failed to start for me (except when I got stupid and left the lights on, doh!), runs really quiet, and still super comfy.

Plus, it only cost $1200 (probably overpaid, I know) and I've driven it

5 years now.

I would have to drive a new car a whole lotta miles to get that kind of ROI.

Reply to
DJ