Re: Removing Engine

thanks for all the help i finally got it out after droping the trany down with the block but yet again i have run into another problem now thankfuly it is not something big but i now currenly putting it all back together and i need all the torque specs for the main baring caps and for the connecting rods i was hoping there was a web sit that has them if you can find a good site that would be great thanks again for all the help

Reply to
Ludedude94

Progress at last! For the torque specs we need the engine model. It doesn't vary a lot but I expect it does vary from model to model. Let's get it right.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

You are more adventurous than I as I really couldn't imagine doing this work without a manual at hand for reference. Check your local library or used book store. Another option, especially if you plan on keeping the car, is to get a factory manual from

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Exactly right Eric. Almost all manuals will have torque specs but the factory manual is always preferred for explicit detail.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire