TCS Light & Low Idle on Accord

Hi everyone,

I have a 2001 V-6 Accord with 63000 miles. Two days ago the "check engine" and TCS lights came on. I took it to the dealer and they diagnosed it with a P0401 code (EGR valve insufficient flow). They fixed the EGR valve (it was covered by an extended warranty/recall) and they convinced me to have the fuel injectors cleaned also. I got the car, it ran fine for the last day and a half and this afternoon when I start it the TCS light comes on and it idles very low (just above stalling). When I rev it to increase the RPM the TCS light goes out but it still idles very low when stopped at a light or in park. Any ideas? Do you think the dealer messed up the idle setting? Why does the TCS light come on and then go off when the car is revved? It has a new battery and everything else seems to be fine. Thanks for any suggestions. I am bringing it back to the dealer but I'm looking for a second opinion.

Thanks

Reply to
cihmsph