Tegger goes for yet another smog check

And passes! With almost 364,000 miles on the odometer.

But with pretty high numbers all across the board except for cruise CO.

The oxygen sensor has 190,000 miles on it, but I don't think that has anything to do with the latest numbers. My belief is that the culprit is the aftermarket cat; there's a reason they cost a fraction of OEM.

Reply to
Tegger

When are you going to do your "patriotic" duty and recycle that lump o' rust???

JT

`
Reply to
GrumpyOne

Cut back on beans!

Mr Taggart

:)

Reply to
Tony Harding

GrumpyOne wrote in news:ipt05v$dg9$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I'm trying to think of a snappy comeback to this one, but I can't...

Reply to
Tegger

Tony Harding wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com:

Tegger only pawn, in game of life.

Reply to
Tegger

On 5/5/2011 2:04 PM Tegger spake these words of knowledge:

Aw... Tegger straight!

Reply to
Dave Kelsen

LOL! Good answer.