Tegger's real-world oil consumption

so where are your numbers, asshole?

Reply to
jim beam

How in f**k would I have any numbers for the OP's oil consumption????

You are so mind numbingly stupid it is really really frightening. Go rent the movie "Idiocracy" to get a good look at yourself.

I have been saying over and over that bad numbers are much worse than no numbers at all. Your religious belief in piles and piles of BS numbers has a lot to do with why you are so ignorant and stupid. You go bury yourself in numbers until your eyes glaze over and then tell yourself "Gee with all these numbers I mutht be really really smart".

Having a huge pile of numbers that represent dipstick reading is a retarded way of figuring out oil consumption.

If what you are asking is how much oil do my vehicles use. The answer is so damn little that I can't really tell how much. Thinking about it now - it is probably close to 15 years since the last time I added any make up oil to any vehicle I own. I have never added any makeup oil to my lawnmower either. But my Roto-Tiller - now that is a different story. I use that maybe 3 hours a year at the most and it eats half a quart of oil and gallon of gas. it's been doing that for 30 years - ever since I bought it for 25 bucks.

-jim

Reply to
jim

I did and the numbers didn't add up. You didn't do that. Instead your eyes glazed over and you mumbled, "Oh look at all the pretty numbers"

Sure I could do that, if he wants to ship his car half way across the continent.

Reply to
jim

don't put false words in my mouth, asshole.

no, /you/ record /your/ numbers from /your/ school bus asshole. after you've stopped sniffing the seats and have washed your hands.

Reply to
jim beam