Update 2000 CRV Check Engine light

My local Autozone store plugged into my computer and told me that the code was either P071 or P091. ( I didn't have a pen and am going from memory)

He did say that the code ment "running too lean on bank one". He also recommended that I take it to Honda so they could use their analyzer since it will probably give them more specific information. "There are too many things that might cause this particular code to come up."

The indicator was no longer lit after he pulled the code so maybe I am lucky and this was just a fluke.

Thanks to all that replied to my original posting.

Reply to
Clyde

Clyde wrote in news:Xns988F5C9C2F88wealdattnet@204.127.36.1:

Incomplete code. Code is a letter and FOUR numbers.

Possible correct codes: P0171 = Fuel system too lean P0172 = Fuel system too lean P0174 = Front bank (Bank 2) Fuel system too lean P0175 = Front bank (Bank 2) Fuel system too lean

No such code description.

He's right. There may even be enhanced codes ("P1xxx", "P2xxx", etc.) which AZ may not even be able to read.

He cleared the light for you. If it doesn't come on again and there are no driveability problems, you're OK. If it does come on again, go to the dealer, not AZ.

Reply to
Tegger

Thank you very much vor your reply!!

Reply to