Windshield wiper fluid not coming out

Car: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon

Problem: When I try to get the winshield wiper fluid nothing comes out. Howeve I can hear the mother come on. The read one works well. I also noticed that when I try to fill the wiper fluids just before it fills up it starts leaking and starts pouring on the ground.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem and how I can remedy this.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Reply to
adf

"adf" wrote in news:9e40b$43f1ed1d$44a723bb$ snipped-for-privacy@msgid.meganewsservers.com:

You could have clogged or split tubing or a nozzle clog;use a fine needle to clear the nozzle. Pop Mechanics a few issues ago had an article about servicing washers.They also suggested backflushing the tubing from the nozzle end.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

The fill tube is pulled loose from the reservoir, causing the leak near the top. May have to move the cruse control unit to see how to push it back together. Pull the tube off the nozzle under the hood. If juice comes out there, get a fine needle or pin and clean and re-aim the nozzles. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob