Subwoofer for Civic 2001

I'm interested in a subwoofer for my 2001 civic. I don't need ghetto bass, but I do want some good tight lowend music. I see crutchfied has discounts on a 12" Infinity for $70, box $59 and Blaupunkt amp for $110 totalling under $300. What do you think?

?i=023PCA1300&s=0&cc=01 Any recommendations and experiences greatly appreciated.