Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1989 Honda Accord with weird humming noise & electrical problems after a break-in
I've got a 1989 Honda Accord that was broken into toward the end of January. The repair place said that only the steering column -case was broken & the window. They said they didn't see any electrical...
7
7

"Lug bug"
I had a problem from day 1 with an '06 Civic. I put up with it for almost exactly 2 years before I brought it in for warranty repair. It sounded to me like an exhaust component that was too close to a...

SRS light on '01 Civic
I recently completed 80K miles on my '01 Civic and the SRS light came on. I haven't been any accidents, so I'm not sure how come it come on out of the blue. Need help on what are the various causes...
4
4

Timing Belt Cover - do I need to replace it?
Hi, I'm doing a swap of a 97 Accord F22B1 for a H23A1 into my 95 Prelude. I was going to replace the timing belt on the F22 since that's what broke on the H23 and I think it's been done already. The...
7
7

Any opinions on Honda Accord 2008 LX v4 cylinder?
I am contemplating about buying one. Would like to hear from people who actually bought one? Pros and cons as far as mileage, transmission, etc. Also, any rebates or incentives? I haven't purchased a...
4
4

Pilot Headlights?
Looking at used Pilots. Is it correct that the Pilot went to a better/brighter headlight in the '06 model? I have night vision issues and this is important for me. Thanks LT
3
3

wtb: 94-97 accord wgn mats
wanted to buy 94-97 accord wagon mats, must be like new cond.

Newer cars a lot safer? Worth the expense?
I have a 1991 Honda Civic and it runs well, but I feel like I should probably buy a newer car with airbags for more safety in a crash. Another reason I might want to buy another car is that mine is...
23
23

Fit vs. Si
Took the Accord in to the dealer yesterday for an oil change, and while I was examining a Fit Sport on the lot (a rare sight at dealer lots around here, although they're finally starting to become a...
3
3

used car dealership experience?
Hi, I'm looking to buy a used CRV from a Honda dealer and wondered if anyone reading this group has had any success not paying the various fees? (also what are the fees) All price offers seem to have...
8
8

JUST BOUGHT 95 CIVIC DX--WHAT SHOULD I CHECK FOR WITH MAINTENANCE?
engine and manual trans seem to run perfect. Is there anything I should particularly inspect that is known to need replacement over time/miles as I want to preserve the car and keep it running for the...
4
4

94 accord blower motor relay
Simple but frustrating problem. I need to locate the blower motor relay (believe it's one of several above the under dash fuse panel) unlabeled and can't find a diagram for it. Any help would be...
2
2

Worth? 1999 Civic LX dr Auto
w AC, CD AM/FM stereo. Chris
3
3

change headlight
whats the trick to getting the headlight bucket out of the Honda Civic 2001 coupe? two screws on the top but the head light doesnt seem to want to come out. are there any hidden screws located behind...
10
10

Honda Jazz / Fit, Windscreen water leak
Hi, I had to refill my windscreen water unusually quickly, and it went dry again even quicker. I filled it up again this afternoon and just noticed a trail of water behind my Jazz / Fit (2002 SE 1.4)...
1
1