Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Engine hard to start, when up runs ok, rough idling and stalls
Honda Accord 1992 2.2l. The car worked flawlessly until yesterday when I came back from one month vacation. The car started up with no problem at all. It ran for another 5 kms or so. After I parked...
7
7

Radar Detector Recomendation
For the rest of the year, I'll be on the interstate for a weekly 500 mile round trip-- and want to get a radar detector. They seem to range from $50 on up to$500 or more. I'm not interested in over...
138
138

wanted: accord mats
wanted: 94-97 accord wagon mats
4
4

Crankshaft bolt, right or left thread?
1997 DOHC 2.2l in a prelude. I can't get the bolt loose and I don't want to break anything. I have the hex socket pulley holder and a long breaker bar and a pipe but no joy with I think is plenty of...
2
2

Sticky Side Door
Hello, My 2000 Odyssey has developed very hard to open side (sliding) doors. Both sides are affected but the door we use most is much worse. I have cleaned and lubed all visible moving parts/springs....
3
3

1990 Honda Accord - drivers door won't open
1990 Honda Accord - drivers door won't open No trouble with door in the past. This morning it will not open from inside or outside. Everything feels OK with lock and door handles. But the door doesnt...
38
38

No Audio After Cleaning Battery Terminals
After cleaning the battery terminals in my 2001 Accord the cd player LED says "code". I pressed the designated numbers for the cd changer and the LED reads ERR1. I new that I would probably lose the...
2
2

Is it necessary to buy OEM batteries?
Honda Civic 1998 EX 4dr 5-speed Is it necessary to buy an OEM battery from Honda? The 10-years-old original car battery in my Civic died this morning. Are the ones from Sears ok?
16
16

For sale 2000 Honda S2000 7 k $27,000
7,200 miles Silver convertible on black interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, RWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Airbag:...
2
2

ECU P0A or P0B
I'm trying to find a replacement ECU and see that there are 2 model available for my car P0A-A01 or P0B-A01. What if anything is the difference? Thanx RJ

Injector differences between OBD1 and OBD2 - do i care?
Hi again, another issue hit me today and I read somewhere that the injectors are different between the F22B1 (97 accord donot motor) and the H23A1 (95 Prelude that was int he car). I used the original...
1
1

Civic stuck in park - what's the deal with this problem?
Hi, I just had my 2007 Civic lock itself in park several times and I was barely able to get it back to Drive so I could get to and from work today. I dug through the manual and found the little trick...
34
34

******* MYTH OF TIRE ROTATION...... ***************
TRUE OR FALSE? Tire rotation refers to the regular practice of switching the tires... Purpose: Tire rotation helps to equalize tread wear and is critical to gain. ANSWER: BULLSHIT! TIRES USUALLY LAST...
12
12

1994 Integra: Strange RPM Behavior (Part 2)
I've had this problem for about a year now. In fact, I had a thread about it at one point here: have about 185k on the car now. Since that time I've had the transmission fluid changed. My mechanic...
7
7

Does a stock P14 support VTEC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have replaced my H23A with a F22B1 and am wondering about the ECU. Some sites say just to run the VTEC solenoid to...