Any opinions on Honda Accord 2008 LX v4 cylinder?

I am contemplating about buying one. Would like to hear from people who actually bought one? Pros and cons as far as mileage, transmission, etc. Also, any rebates or incentives? I haven't purchased a vehicle in 6 yrs, so don't know if they still have 0% financing either. Thanks.

Reply to
sifuwong2007

You should be able to find out about the rebates at

You will most likely have to enter your ZIP code, because there different incentives in different markets. You can also go to
and other car sites and learn about the rebates and other incentives that they have in effect at the time.

The 2009 models are going to come out in the next few months. Because the auto market is pretty slow (the vehicle sales have been dropping from year-to-year for two or three years, especially the last year), you should be able to get a good price when the 2009 models come out.

Use the internet on your quest for a new car. You can get quotes, learning about financing and rebates, and get reviews over the internet. The internet is a source of knowledge. And knowledge is power.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I remember last year when I purchased my 2007 Accord V6 6MT and the dealership sold it for $500 BELOW dealer invoice. It was just my luck that some kid had special ordered it then his financing fell through when it came in and he went to take delivery of it. That vehicle sat on the lot because no one wants to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission anymore so I managed to get a pretty good deal on it.

I miss that car, especially on long trips. That reminds me, I need to check where my attorney is on putting the screws to the guy who gave me a direct hit to the front driver's side of the car. This is what the vehicle looked like after:

DJ NoMore

Ouch! How did you make out?

Reply to
Butch Haynes

It wasn't bad, but it was bad enough. I had whiplash, a sprained left wrist, lacerations on my left arm, bruised ribs from the seatbelt, and a bruised right knee. Sneezing made me scream for about two weeks straight!

Other than that, I made out way better than the guy who hit me because I walked away, and he did not.

Reply to
DJ NoMore