Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

jak to jest z serwisowaniem
witam mam mozliwosc podjecia pracy w HONDZIE jako - elektronik - mechanik. Mam pytanie jak wygalda podpiecie samochodzu do komputera i jego serwisowanie czy jest to trudne, czego mozna sie spodziewac...
4
4

97 Accord Locks by Itself
My wife has a 97' Accord with around 87,000 miles on it. Last winter a problem came up that has me stumped. When it's cold, cool,
2
2

Unofficial FAQ, more updates...
New pages for the EFI Main Relay: - Graphics updated for clarity New page for what happens when it breaks TSB page will be collated and sorted. Have started with Accord, will do others as I get time....
4
4

1995 Civic CX clutch sounds...
Quick question: A ticking/grinding sounds is heard when in neutral and clutch not engage.If i push the clutch down(still in neutral the noise goes away.If i'm in gear i dont hear that sound(with...
6
6

Re: Car dealerships and hidden charges
In Texas the "hidden" fee isn't so hidden. It's called the "DOC" fee, short for documentary. It is the (imo usurious) amount the dealer charges for performing the title registration paperwork. They...

2002crv
I HAVE A CRV HOW DO CHANGE THE DUSK POLLEN FILTERS I CANT GET THE GLOVE BOX OPEN
1
1

honda accord oil leak
Hi. I have 1992 Honda Accord LX. I just noticed that engine oil leaks a little. I took it to my mechanic and he told me that it might be a either minor or major problem. In order to make sure, he has...
7
7

What is the Problem - RESULTS
Hello, In case you've not been following along, read all of the previous "What is the Problem" posts. ;-) Anyway, I'd like to thank Jim, Randolph, Mike, TeGGer®, and motsco_ _ for all their input....
1
1

CRV Valve Adjustment
I brought my 98 CRV in for an oil change and he strongly suggested I do a valve adjustment because they tend to tighten up and burn in this engine. This struck me as strange for a few reasons. I had a...
9
9

how to correctly check oil level civic 2004 CTDI diesel
when i check my oil level from cold there is over an extral litre of oil so i told my local honda and he insisted to check the oil level correctly you should turn the car over for a minute to fill the...
14
14

Can anyone tell me what's these different?
Hi, I checked the engine types of my fried's car and mine. One is "2.3L I-4 SFI SOHC;" ------------(2000 Accord DX) The other is "3.0L V6 EFI SOHC VTEC." --(2000 Accord EX) Can anyone tell me what's...
2
2

aaahh.. stereo code needed
it's very annoying.. i cannot find the code for my 6th gen accord's oem cd player & radio it's not in the owner's manual.. any ideas ? and is every code different for every honda model or a general...
10
10

PCV Valve for 2000 Civic LX
Where is it on the engine? I can't find it?
1
1

Re: honda element 2005
Ditto, Steve. I'm a very happy owner and a member over at Element Owners Club as well. Join us over there if you haven't already done so: Do I miss the power of my v6 Chevy Blazer? Maybe once or twice...

Cruise Control Slow Turning On Odyssey 98
We bought this 98 Odyssey with 2.3 litre VTEC used last year and added about 20,000 kilometers to it and she now has about 166,000 with a recent timing belt change at our local Honda dealer last week....