Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fob battery
Nice of the car to warn me that the fob battery was low (about 28 months old). I drove directly to the dealer expecting to be gouged (yes the alternative was open the manual or having read it already)...
9
9

Shake and Bake
Started to get an odd vibration on 2001 CR-V about two weeks ago. Bought it about 6 weeks ago, and probably have driven 2,000 miles on it. Goes like this; Drive one way to work, about 25 miles. Start...
1
1

Three-state starter button
Does anybody *like* the three state version? Times when I need electricity but not the engine, seems like I always end up cycling multiple times and/or accidentally starting the car, before it's over....
20
20

leak from power steering Honda civic ex 2001
I have a Honda Civic EX Coupe with power steering fluid leak. I loose about an ounce or two in a week. One shop told me it is leaking from power stee ring rack seals and the only way to correct that...
1
1

rules on MIL
I am wondering what exactly the rules are for MIL to come on on a OBD II system. For example what makes the same exact failure code set to have MIL on at one point in time and MIL off later. The...
2
2

CRV 2000 Anti Theft code not working
Hi, I bought CRV 2000 i am having problem with anti theft code after better y dead.how to solve it. I got a code from a website but its not working ().Please Give me some solution. Thanks
2
2

Getting spare key for 03 Pilot
I have the original key with the remote but I'd like to have a spare one. What's my best option? Thanks!
1
1

2008 Civis Air\Oil separator "leak"?
I had one dealer rell me that there was a leak with my air/oil separator so I had it "fixed" 2 years ago. Now I have a different dealer tellin me a year ago that my air/oil separator has a leak. I see...

2013 CR-V Tailgate won't unlock when cold.
When temps are about 20 degrees or less, and we try to release the tailgate, the little button inside the "handle" opening does not want to activate the electric latch. Or the latch itself is...
5
5

2001 CRV O2 sensor
Can not find front O2 sensor, (or air mixture sensor). I can see one in the back, about mid frame. Can't find info looking on YouTube, seams to show many other models except mine.
2
2

Honda going turbo next year!
And new fuel cells, and lots of stuff: J. ps - and the Acura NSX is *finally* going to hit the streets!?!?!? Honda Motor Co. will invest $340 million to build fuel-efficient, gasoline engines in Ohio,...
2
2

Removing scratches safely
My 2 year old Accord EX has managed to get some not too deep scratches. Is there a safe over the counter product to use to buff them out or mostly make them disappear that will not damage the overall...
1
1

1991 Accord power steering not working when cold start
The other day, temperature below 20F, the power steering worked a bit to the left but not at all to the right. After a few blocks and some twisting the wheels left and right, it came on and worked...
9
9

scraping wheel against curb
At least twice in recent months I've been pulling straight forward into a parking space at the curb, I come too close, and my wheel has managed to scrape the cement curb before the tire does! I didn't...
7
7

Passenger side windshield wiper
I bought new windshield wipers last summer. All was fine but now the passenger side won't touch the window. It's sticks out straight. Does anyone have experience with this?
7
7