Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help! Battery for Honda Civic 1.4iS 90CV
Hello, i've got a problem. I need to change the battery of my Honda Civic 1.4iS 90CV, built in 1999. I'm not able to understand what kind of battery it is, nothing written on it.... (only Yuma). So...
1
1

Bad Transmissions on 2002 Honda Oddyseys
My 2002 Oddysey transmission went out a couple of weeks ago at 66,600 miles. I would not expect that of a Honda. Has anyone else had this problem? I was in the mountains of WV at the time and the...
13
13

Honda Club
Live in West Seattle. Am a real novice. Want to fix up an early 90's Civic hatch. Anybody in my area want to start a club?

2009 Accord - Bad rear brakes?
I have had rumors of 2008s having premature wear on rear brakes. Does the 2009 have any signs of this too?
28
28

GPS to aftermarket car stereo cable question?
Hope this question is OK here, my car is a 2000 Honda Civic, so... :) I'm looking for a cable to go from my GPS AMP (Pioneer Avic-F500BT GPS, NDG500 Amplifier AMP) to car stereo (Jensen HD5112). I...

free pistons
Someone gave me these,brand new in the box,pistons,rings,pins,they told me they were from a Honda/Acura,box says Topline Automotive Inc.,PA H-15 STD 4 PC PISTON SET 03/19/98,any parts guys help me out...

Rear defroster not working on 98 Civic
I noticed on my way to work this morning that the rear-window defroster on my 1998 Civic wasn't clearing the window. I haven't had a moment to look yet, but wondering if (and hoping that) it's just a...
7
7

If I leave my catalytic converter alone on my Odyssey...
What are the side effects? In this bad economy I really don't have an extra $800-1000 to spend on new catalytic converter on my Odyssey.
13
13

Proper oil level checking
What is the right condition to check the motor oil level on the dipstick? Soon after stopping the engine or after it cooled down? Thanks.
53
53

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - 1st official photos
Articles & photos here:
8
8

HELP - No tail lights but do have stop and turn signals
2009 CRV. I had my CRV hooked up to utility trailer for a short while and ever since then I have no tail lights, license plate, or side marker lights on the CRV. Turn signals, brake, and back-up...
8
8

search about auto's
=85technology and energy-efficient cars and fuels. That=92s the area that Japan currently leads. Yet the demise of the auto industry (sales in the U.S., still the world=92s largest market by revenue,...
1
1

'08 CR-v front bumper cladding
Hi all, I am planning to put a class III hitch tube on the front of my '08 CR- v so that I can put a fishing pole holder on the front of it, but to do that, I will need to remove the large pieces of...
1
1

Q for Tegger re: parking brake on '02 Accord
The parking brake on my 02 Accord will not always release fully. The cable is loose, and I narrowed it down to the left rear. I can go under the left rear and manually (with the jack handle) spring it...
1
1

Exceeded oil mark
Hello, Today I exceeded the max oil mark on the oil stick, about 2cm, how can I solve this? Is this a big problem ? Best regards and thank you for any help. FR
8
8