01 Sonata AC blower motor

I have an 01 Sonata that has a vibration in the AC blower motor. I am going to scour the local salvage yards for a replacement.

My question is this: Are any of the other make/models of Hyundai car's blower motors interchangeable with the 01 Sonata?

Thanks

Reply to
anhunt

The one for the Kia Optima probably also would work. It's basically the same car.

But before you do that, you should probably pull yours out. Perhaps remove the dead mouse or whatever else may be causing such a vibration.

Reply to
hyundaitech