01 sonata plugs changed

someone help me with this these are things im not sure of. i bought my 01 sonata from a car center with 9.000 mls on it it was a rental car ( hertz ) im not sure if the hyundai warranty is still in effect. i had recived the recall with the side airbag. and had that fixed. i never recived the recall on the oxeygen sensor. i found out about it after reading a messeage on this group. i called the dealer ,and was told to make an appt. i havent had any problems until now. the owners man. says plugs should be changed at 60.000 i have 44.000 so i didnt do anything. the other day my light came on not only did i have a #1 cylinder miss it showed the sensors . i changed the plugs & wires and still have a miss and now it seems to drip antifreeze. it's the only car i have and need to drive, what can i do to help myself. ( note ) i noticed it was starting to drive diff and thats when i started to look into whattodos. to my suprise when i removed the first plug the gap was 0.60 front too .080 rear i have lots of questions on that. im not a certified mech. just a handyman

Reply to
etz

Since your car is a 2001, it's likely that the warranty has expired. Considering you've replaced the plugs and wires, you should suspect the coil or injector for your misfire issue.

As for the coolant drip, you'll need to look around until you locate the source.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I DONT GET THE, 01 MUST HAVE EXPIRED PART. If it's 10 yr. 100.000 miles. i only have 44.000 thanks for the info. i found the leak. i knocked the transfer line off.

i changed the coil right after i posted, & now everythings back to normal, except when i road tested it i got Tboned by a woman on the cell phone. ( OMEN ? )

Reply to
etz

Based on your original post, I'm assuming you purchased this vehicle used. The factory bumper-to-bumper warranty is 5 years or 60,000 miles. The 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty applies only for the original owner, and only to powertrain items.

Reply to
hyundaitech