2002 headlight assembly replacement

Does anybody know how easy it is for an ordinary guy to replace the entire headlight assembly on a 2002 Hyundia Sonata? The orginal headlights have moisture on the inside of the lens and they are
getting cloudy and ugly looking. Thanks ......
mower1000 wrote:

Goto www.hmaservice, sign up for a free account and access the factory manuals. If the job is anything like headlight replacement on an Elantra, it's a snap.
the halogen bulbs should pop out after unscrewing a cap and unfastening a metal clip from inside the engine bay (don't touch the bulbs with your bare hands - you don't want to get oil on them). Then you should be able to clean the assembly inside with a rag and possibly a 1' section of broom handle or something like that. If its just water it should clean up easily and nicely.
Dan

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/2002-headlight-assembly-replacement-Hyundai-ftopict209635.html
Dan K wrote:

I don't think he was asking about the bulbs.
Well, maybe Ill see if I can clean the water out of there before I replace them. It cant hurt....
Thanks for the help...
"Brian Nystrom" wrote: > Dan K wrote: > > the halogen bulbs should pop out after unscrewing a cap and > unfastening a > > metal clip from inside the engine bay (don't touch the bulbs > with your bare > > hands - you don't want to get oil on them). Then you should > be able to > > clean the assembly inside with a rag and possibly a 1' > section of broom > > handle or something like that. If its just water it should > clean up easily > > and nicely. > > I don't think he was asking about the bulbs.