2006 Hyundai Accent - 4 Door and 3 Door Hatchback

I have seen the pictures of the 2006 Accent 4 Door. So much nicer looking!

Has anyone seen what the 3 door hatch will look like? Any URL's?

Numan

Reply to
Numan

IMO, the car is butt-ugly. Looks like a cross between the Focus and the Echo, two of the least attractive cars out there. Even the ugly Corolla is better looking.

I like the looks of the current Accent hatchback. I hate to see what they will do to it.

Reply to
Okie

"" wrote: > I have seen the pictures of the 2006 Accent 4 Door. > So much nicer looking! > > Has anyone seen what the 3 door hatch will look like? > Any URL's? > > Numan

Link for the sedan is at

I haven?t seen a link for the hatchback yet. I think the Accentlooks nice personally. The older Accent looked so outdated to me foryears now.

Reply to
Reckerfox

That is a good way to describe it. The 2005 and older seemed to look outdated. I like the bubble look of the 2006. The 3 door hatch should be nice. Looking forward to it.

Numan

Reply to
Numan

The 3 door hatch concept:

Reply to
John W

Oh wow! I like that. Thank you for the pic.

Reply to
Numan