2013 Sonata PZEV 75k

Good morning! I recently purchased the above vehicle and wondered if it's normal for it to have a "noisy" engine when it's cold started. It's not a
pinging, knocking kind of noise, just overall engine noise. It's quiet whe n it's warm. Oil is fine and it just passed safety inspection.
I had an 03 Elantra before this with 180k that didn't make noise. I gave t hat car to my sister because it's in great running and overall condition.