$3k and....

Well, the ole girl got bought back by the dealer. I enjoy not having that payment, but damn, I have to get her something now. She's driving the hell out of my F150. Thank God she doesn't like my Mustang GT!

No trees were killed in the sending of this message; however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Reply to
F150-Mustang Steve-AZ

My wife gets on a car kick every once in a while. We've had two cars for 40+ years but she pretty much stopped driving a while back because of some health issues. Got rid of the other car and don't miss it.

I was going to get her an Elantra, but she decided it would be a waste of money. OK by me. If we had a cab in town that would work. At $10 or $20 a pop, I'd still come out way ahead at the end of the month.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski