2003 Sonata- alarm arm/disarm lights

Hello all;

I have noticed the passenger side front and rear lights do not flash when arming/disarming the factory alarm using the keyfob. At first I thought it may be the bulbs. Changed them with no luck. The turn signal and corner marker lamp wotk fine...It's a nuisance, but can live with it...any ideas?- HT?

Steve

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Reply to
Steve in AZ

Hello all;

I have noticed the passenger side front and rear lights do not flash when arming/disarming the factory alarm using the keyfob. At first I thought it may be the bulbs. Changed them with no luck. The turn signal and corner marker lamp wotk fine...It's a nuisance, but can live with it...any ideas?- HT?

Steve

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Reply to
Steve in AZ

Reply to
yesman