Proud new owner- noob 95 GT questions

Hello all;

Greetings!

My pops passed away and I got "Sally". His last years he let things go. I kinda need help with the following:

  1. Door Hinge- Will Dorman's 38395 resolve the driver door sag?

  1. Windows- what size rivet do I need to replace the factory one (glass to regulator).

  2. What type of adhesive is best for re-attaching the glass to the metal "clamps".

  1. A great source for plastic interior parts- door cups, switches, etc.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message; however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Reply to
F150 Steve

usally - look at currrent bushings see if worn (top and bottom) I replaced both sides, it is usally a 2 man job, one holds door

google for other mustang parts suppliers, many places have parts,

have fun with car,

Reply to
john