Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Misfire" 2004 Santa Fe 3.5
Hello All, OK, so, $4,000.00 later - one dealership tells me I need a new differential for approximately $3,000.00 more. Another dealership tells me that my AWD is trying to engage, hence the feeling...
3
3

dash board lights on 1991 Hyundai
A friend of a friend (who is now out of town) tried to repair the passenger side tail light wiring. I don?t know what he did but now the dash board lights do not work unless the brake pedal is...
3
3

Drop in mileage?
I posted about a week ago, but I didn't get any responses. Let me try again and hopefully, somebody who knows more about cars than I do can help me. I have a 07 Hyundai Elantra SE with auto...
11
11

Adding a trailer hitch to 2004 Santa fe
I just bought a 13 foot aluminum boat and trailer and I need to add a trailer hitch to my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L. I have never owned a boat or trailer before. I'm going to check with a Hyundai...
7
7

Hyundai asks aftermarket tuners to check out its 2010 Genesis Coupe
In an unusual move, Hyundai invited 20 aftermarket companies to come to its North American headquarters and take detailed measurements of its 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. The session will allow the...

Help removing '02 Sonata rear rotors
I need to replace the rear rotors on my 2002 Sonata V6. It has the rear disc brakes with the internal parking brake that is like a mini drum brake inside the rotor. The rotors will not come off...
3
3

99 Sonata Horn contact
My 99 Sonata horn is stuck on unless I pull the fuse. I've looked inside of the steering wheel to try to figure out how to fix it. When I pull the air bag off (carefully) and put the fuse back in, the...
3
3

Relationship betweencar heater and Air Conditioning - Excell 2000
Hi All When I put the car heater on and don't use the fan, warmth comes through the vents when on the fresh air mode. However when I put on the fan the Air Conditioning (A/C) light comes on and I feel...
4
4

A/C air filter
I just checked my air conditioner air filter in my 2002 Santa Fe, and lo and behold, there wasn't one!! I thought all cars came with the filter. Anyway, doesn't anyone have a part number for this...
4
4

? about 07 Elantra SE
I need some advice about my 07 Elantra SE (auto trans). I have owned the car since November 06, and the typical mileage (almost all city) has been about 27-28 mpg (in other words, about what I'd...
1
1

Hyundai Accent 2002 is sick, Help!!!!!
have a Hyundai Accent and it has the following fault dignoses: Slow response from No 1 Lambda Probe; the engine management light was on but not its gone out. I also think the exhausts busted. Whats...
1
1

OBD Pins to Bridge on 2002 Accent
Anyone know the pins to jumper in order ot make the MIL flash the codes? My OBD plug has wires on numbers 4, 5, 7, 12, 14, and 16 pins. Other sites have me believing #16 is 12V power, and #?s 4 and/or...
1
1

engine cut out without warning at 100km p/h
Hi had a problem with my car dying while i was driving at around 100km p/h. a second before it died there was a high pitched noise, then bang, it just stopped. All the warning lights came on at that...
2
2

2007 Santa Fe - which trims offer 7-psgr?
We are looking to buy either a used 2007 or 2008 Santa Fe. We want one with 7 passenger capability. Anyone know what trims offer the fold down seating? Which is the better time to buy; now in July, or...

05 Elantra - How to replace front side light lense?
Greetings! My daughter recently purchased a 2005 4 door Elantra. The driver's side front side marker lens is broken. It appears that the only way to replace the lense is from the inside of the front...
1
1