A/C on 2002 Santa Fe

Hi everyone! Yesterday, the A/C on my 2002 Santa Fe stopped blowing cold air suddenly. Here in Las Vegas (cold) A/C is a must!! I think the freon may be depleted, but does anyone know of any other causes of this? If it is just the freon, shouldn't it have lasted longer than just a couple of years? Thanks for any helpful advice!!

Reply to
speedbuggy

"speedbuggy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Could have a possible leak, in which case, replacing the coolant would be just a stop-gap measure. Have your whole ac system checked by a reputable shop or your hyundai dealer.

Reply to
Eaton Wings

If it was working really good, then all of a sudden it stopped working completely...its not a freon leak. Before you take it in, you should check the fuse for it . The problem is electrically related.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

Could be any number of reasons. Have it checked.

Reply to
hyundaitech