Accent Bent Valves

2001 Accent 1.6 lost a timing belt and took out some of the valves. If I pull the head myself and get it rebuilt, is there anything else internally I have to worry about?
Reply to
JoeF

Inspect the piston tops well. You might want to look for a good head in a junk yard though - a complete head job with valve train is going to run some change.

Reply to
Mike Marlow