Automatic transmission oil change

Every how many Km. should be changed automatic transmission oil on my 20006

3,3 V6 Sonata?
Reply to
Zotto

Regardless of what the manual calls for, i would not go beyond 30,000 miles...and id find a shop with a T-Tech flushing machine so ALL the fluid is removed including the torque converter .

Reply to
ilbebauck

In the year 20006, automatic transmissions will not require fluid changes. Supersynthetic fluids will be in use at that time, negating the ancient requirement to flush and change transmission fluids, and checking the owner's manual to determine the interval of change.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Nice catch Mike. Probably will be using teleporting by then.

Reply to
jp103

The interval listed in U.S. owner's manuals is 105,000 miles. That translates to about 175,000km.

Reply to
hyundaitech

"hyundaitech" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@t16g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

Thanks :) And LOL for my 20006 type error :)

Reply to
Zotto