"Clanking" noise on left only turns

I own a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon with 15k. I am hearing a "clanking" sound on slow speed left only turns. This noise occurs when the wheel is 1/3 - 1/4 the way cocked left and happens in both drive and reverse. The noise is sporadic and doesn't seem to pattern temperature, moisture, etc... It is under warranty and the dealership has given up. Their best explanation it that thereis an "over-turn stopper" that is rubbing due to me over-turning. This can be the case since I'm exhibiting this noise at non-full left turn and nothing on right turns. Any ideas what to do next?

-Craig

Reply to
Tibby05