Loud Noise on Left Turns - 1990 740

When I make a sharp left turn, I hear a loud rattle/squeal, but only when the Air Conditioner is on and the cooling fan is operating. The noise appears to be coming from the power steering pump area or from the belts. I have a 1990 740GL with 152,000 miles.

Volvo gurus, what could cause this? I appreciate your assistance. Rene

Reply to
Rene