Hyundai Is Great!!!!

Just like to post my good experience with Hyundai Motors of America, My control arms needed to be replace, because I was hearing some god awfaul noise when I put on the brakes on my 96 Accent. Went to a GM dealership because the near by Hyundai Dealer is over a hour drive from me, told me there is a open recall on rusted control arms, and told me to file a claim with HMC and I did all the paper work, and Hyundai sent me a check, that cover the whole 610 dollar repair bill..

Cool Huh??

Reply to
MATTHEW C ZANK