Hyundai oil filters

what about the 3.3L v-6 filter? can't seem to find any on internet yet..hate buying from the Dealer!

Reply to
Deck

Just got off the phone with Drivewire (If you can drive it we have it) they "don't seem to have that" I told him they re coming off the assembly line in Montgomery Ala for past

6 months or so. Might want to see if you would like to sell some!!
Reply to
Deck