Hyundai plant tour

This is a seven minute video of the Alabama plant. Far different that what Mr. Ford started with.

Ed Pawlowski

The 06 Sonata we had was put together as well as any car I've seen. What a great thing for the people of Montgomery Alabama. The sound system was simply amazing. The V6 engine was wonderful in it's power and technical sophistication - and scary in it's complication. A great car that met a light signal pole, and it's demise, a year ago on Superbowl Sunday.

Reply to
dsi1