Hyundai Roadside Assistance

Included with your your Hyundai is Roadside Assistance. Came in handy the other night. In the dark and drizzly night, I managed to get a flat tire. I parked in the lot of a Home Depot and called the 800 number.

They took some information, asked permission to locate me from my cell phone and they dispatched a service truck from a local outfit. Estimated time was 1 hour. It was at a busy time of day too.

I got a follow up phone call with a 20 minute ETA and 30 minutes later, another follow up to see if help arrived. it did. The t ire was changed promptly and I was on m way. Hope you never need it, but if you do, looks like it is handled well.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks....Good to know, I am on my fifth Hyundai (between wife and I) starting in 2003 and never had to use it....but it's always nice to have it and know it could help.

Reply to
Jtees4

I have a 2008 Elantra which i bought used. It is well out of warrenty. Is the road assistance still active? Should I drop my AAA?

Reply to
twinmountain.mike

I have a 2008 Elantra which i bought used. It is well out of warrenty. Is the road assistance still active? Should I drop my AAA?

Reply to
twinmountain.mike

The roadside assistance is 5 years from new. Keep the AAA

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski