Hyundai trailer

I'm thinking about buying a Hyundai trailer. I'm wondering if my Sonata V-6 is adequate or should I consider a Santa Fe.

The trailer is this one

Ed Pawlowski

I,ve just bought a small van ( 900kg) and towing using a 2 litre diesel NF Sonata. The diesel has a bit more torque (maybe) than the V6 but it tows extremely well. John

Reply to
John

I think someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

Reply to
hyundaitech

How did you get a picture of my van?. (Didnt look at link, serves me right) John

Reply to
John