Installation hardware for Pioneer deck in 2003 Elantra

Just had a pioneer deck installed in my Elantra. Love the sound and features (CD/MP3/WMA/XM Ready), but unfortunately the physical install wasn't done well. The unit is not properly centered/flush with the dash. I've already taken it back and the store is committed to getting it right, but I wonder if they know what they're talking about when they say there's no bracket kit specifically for the Elantra and that's why they had to throw parts together to make it work? If I can point them in the right direction I think they will get the correct bracket kit so any help from you folks will be greatly appreciated. TIA and Happy Holidays.

Reply to
Swingman

You may want to check out Crutchfield

I know when you buy a car stereo from them they include everything from brackets to face plates to plug to plug wireing harnesses dont know if you can buy the stuff seperate but its worth a shot

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez

There is a custom bracket for your car; apparently your installer doesn't know where to order it from:

This is helpful. Thanks for the reply!

Reply to
Swingman

The correct bracket was found and the installation is now as it should be. The link below shows the kit for the 2003 Elantra.

Swingman