My 1994 Hyundai Excel Died

I have been hearing a noise coming from the left hand side of the car similar to the sound of a CV joint going out. I assume that this is the timing belt slipping. Today, the car suddenly died and wouldn't restart. The engine would crank, and there was plenty of juice, but zero compression. The car has 120,000 miles.

I'm assuming that it is the timing belt. If it is, how do I replace it, which parts do I absolutely need, and how long should it take?

Thanks

Reply to
hman1324

If your that unfamiliar with replacing a timing belt you probably need to get someone to replace it for you.

Reply to
ZoomZoom