Need advice re PZEV

Considering buying a new Sonata Limited. What are the advantages/disadvantegs of the PZEV? I note that the displacement is

2.4 liters instead of 2.0 and horsepower is slightly less.

---- Diogenes

The wars are long, the peace is frail The madmen come again . . . .

Reply to
Diogenes

The 2.0 is turbocharged, thus the higher HP. It has excellent performance and acceleration. I can set the cruise control at 70 mph while still on the entrance ramp of the highway.

Only disadvantage I'm aware of is the initial cost.

I never drove the 2.4 but I assume it is adequate for most drivers. I just like to go fast at times. The 2.0 has a top speed of about 137, but I've never gone above 125.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski