NF Sonata Towing

I,ve got a diesel auto 2009 Sonata I,m getting a towbar/ electrical connection on. The usual predictions of doom and disaster if I use anything except the "Official Hyundai Wiring Loom" to connect electrics. Anyone know if there is something special about the official loom?. The most it could be would be a single 12 volt feed being distributed to trailer camper lamps by car lamps acting as a trigger rather than the main supply. Many thanks John

Reply to
John