On setting door lock speed

If you're having your speed set for locking doors bare in mind that the computer is set to KPH not MPH and if (in the states) the tech that does it can't convert it (or care to) it will be set to KPH.

Reply to
marich2

Wasn't aware this function was available in Hyundai's. Can I set my 2005 Santa Fe to do this? Its one of the things I've been wishing it had as my last 3 cars had it.

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

Interesting. That's one of the things I dislike about my girlfriend's Passat. I don't want the car to decide when the doors should be locked, that's MY job.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Reply to
marich2

That's OK if you can remember to do your job. I always seem to miss locking them manually. It was great when I no longer had to remember to do it.

My Grand Caravan did it when it reached 14mph (forward or backward). I'm driving a friend's Jag this week and it does it as soon as you put it in gear.

I like it. J> > Wasn't aware this function was available in Hyundai's. Can I set my 2005

Reply to
Zeppo

This feature is currently only available on the '06 Sonata, but will also be available on the soon-to-be-released Azera.

Reply to
hyundaitech